Just like any other work, the structure of the dissertation is also significant. Based on the dissertation structure, only your absolute position will be presented. A dissertation consists of 5-6 parts. Sometimes it can also be a little more or less based on the word count and the kind of work. Let's discuss a few ways by which you will set the dissertation structure online in the right way.
- Introduction- This will be the first heading of your dissertation. You will be explaining what topic you are going to write about. You will also be explaining the main agenda of your work. You will also have to register about the research objective and the research questions. The structure of a dissertation must be followed.
- Literature review- In this part, you will be reviewing the work of previous writers who worked on the same topic. This part will consist of many citations. Make sure that you are following and examining all the works. The more research you do, the more the quality of the work will get better. To get the idea better, you can take help from dissertation assistance writing services online.
- Methodology - In this part, you will explain the research processes you have used to collect data. It can be qualitative, quantitative, and many more. You may have collected responses by questionnaires or surveys. You have to explain the whole process in this part. You can also takedissertation writing help from your classmates.
- Results -You will be getting negative or positive results from your interviews or questionnaires. In this part, you will have to show your results. From this part, you will be able to know what the respondents actually loved or hated.
- Discussion -In this part, you will discuss the responses you have got. You have to give a proper explanation of why they liked it and why not. This can also be considered as one of the most essential parts of the dissertation.
- Conclusion -In this part, you will have to write a summary of your whole work. In this part, you are not allowed to add up any new data or facts. You have to cover up all the important points and write them.
Last but not least, this is the basic structure which can be followed. It may vary based on the type of your work.