The Canon PIXMA 6020 is an outstanding all-in-one printing device that is capable of ij.start.canon handling a vast variety of jobs. It comes with a super tank ink system that produces an astounding number of pages, and the replacement ink is inexpensive, making printing on a large scale very affordable. However, both black and colour documents print slowly, and the scanner is basic as they come. So, those who are looking for a printer that can be used for both office and home use should prefer the Canon Pixma G6020.
The Canon PIXMA G6020 printer is an entry-level all-in-one (AIO) Inkjet Printer that has enticingly cheap running costs thanks to the bulk ink. It's interface is outdated and isn't equipped with the automated document feeder (ADF) that are just two of several confusing design decisions that keep this printer from being truly amazing.
Features of Canon G6020
The following are the features of Canon's Pixma G6020 printer. So, customers are recommended to go through the list and read the complete information to get acquainted with its capabilities.
- Sharp black documents and rich detailed photos are created using 4800 x 1200 DPI print resolution.
- Speed of printing up to 13 ppm when black and 6.8 ppm in color.
- In about 37 seconds the 4x6 borderless photo is able to be printed in just 37 seconds.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing as well as Canon PRINT. Canon PRINT apps all offer printing on mobile devices.
Documents up to 8.5 x 11.7"' are scanned using flatbed scanners that have 1200 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution.
Auto Scan Mode Document Removal Reminder WLAN scanning, network scanner scan to PC and scan to Canon PRINT app Multi-Page pdf and Auto Scan Mode are the scan features.
- The first copy took 20 seconds to complete.
- It can print up to 99 copies at once.
- Copy with borders, 4 on 1/2-on-1 copy, duplex 2-sided copy, Document Removal Reminder, ID Card Copy and regular copy are some of the copy capabilities.
Canon Pixma G6020 Setup Procedure
The steps for the Canon Pixma G6020 setup procedure are outlined below. So, users are advised to scroll down and follow the steps below.
- In order to begin the Canon Pixma G6020 configuration process, users are advised to start a web browser.
- After that, visit their official site.
- Notice: "ij.start.cannon" is the official website.
- It is now suggested to users to hold off until the website is begin to open.
- After that, you can select the setup.
- The users are then urged to research the name of the product.
- Select"Go. "Go" option.
- The setup window will appear at the top of the screen.
- Select "Download" from the drop-down menu.
- It is at this point that the ".exe" file will begin to download.
- Note: For iOS devices Note that the ".dmg" file will download.
- Then, you'll have to wait while the files download.
- Downloaders are advised to play the file once it has been downloaded.
- The "User Account Control" pop-up will pop-up.
- Choose"Yes" or the "Yes" option from the pop-up menu.
- The pop-up with the start-up message will now appear.
- Then , select "Start Setup" from the drop-down menu.
- Users can choose their preferred language by clicking the "Language" tab.
- Users can obtain the manual through the Online Manual. "Online Manual" option.
- Notification: Users are able to install applications under the "Useful Software" category to make the machine work more efficiently.
- The system will now be updated with the most current driver and program.
- Select the "Run" option after the downloading process is completed.
- After that, to finish the set-up, follow the instructions.
In case the users have difficulty completing the Canon Pixma setup procedure or accessing the official website, ij.start.cannon, after following the steps above, contact the Canon customer service team.