Ij.start.canon: The Canon Pixma T8550 delivers outstanding print quality for both photos and documents and also accepts a variety of paper sizes and types. The Canon Pixma T8550 produces as many as 15 black and 10 color photos per hour. It can also produce high-quality 4'x6'' prints in as little as 37 seconds.
In addition to its printing quality It also allows users to connect their system or device with ease via built-in Wi-Fi. Therefore, users can print easily from a distant location in their home or workplace when connected with the printer. Additionally, it can print up to 4800 X 1200 dots per inch of color resolution, which is the result of the creation of stunning quality and detail in documents and photos.
The Canon Pixma TR8550 allows users to print two-sided pages and scan files from their computer or email. It also lets you send fast faxes, numerous other things. Moreover, it has an 4.3 touchscreen LCD screen that enables the users to input commands for scanning, copying, and printing directly from their printers quickly and effortlessly.
Procedures to Follow for Canon Pixma TR8550 Setup
The Canon Pixma TR8550 is an excellent printer that can boost home or office productivity and is packed with many advanced printing features. Users can easily perform scan, copy, and print functions. Below are the steps to setup the Canon Pixma TR8550.
Notification: You may complete the Canon Pixma setup process on the official website or via CD.
Note: The user is able to decide whether to connect their printer using USB connection or LAN connection.
Note: The Canon Pixma TR8550 setup procedure is required when connecting the printer through a LAN Connection. If the setup procedure is already completed, then the connection is confirmed automatically. If the setup process does not occur as you expected You can follow the instructions below to set up the printer.
- In the initial stage, hit the power button to turn the printer "ON."
- After that, open your preferred web browser.
- After this, in the browser's search bar, type the official URL, i.e., ij.start.cannon.
- Then the official website will appear on your screen.
- Users will now be prompted to select the device they'd like to set up.
The following steps will allow users to finish the setup procedure.
- Connecting to a Smartphone, Computer, or tablet
- Make Fax Ready to Use
Option 1: Connecting an iPhone, Computer, or Tablet
- To begin the setup process the users are suggested to click the "Download" button.
- Now the ".exe" file will begin to download.
- After the download is complete, you can close the file and then open the ".exe" file.
- Users are now urged to select the appropriate language in the "Language Choice.
- Tap on the "Next" option.
- Then, users can choose the printer connection option.
- Note: There are two methods accessible, i.e., "Wireless Connection to LAN" & "USB Connection."
- From there, pick the most appropriate option.
- Now follow the on-screen prompts to finish the setup process.
- Be sure to ensure that your printer is switched "ON" at the time of setup procedure.
Option 2: Make Fax Ready to use
Anyone looking for steps for setting up the Fax should perform the steps listed below.
- Select the phone line configuration during the beginning.
- Users can choose whether they want to receive faxes in "Easy Setup" and "Various Options".
- From there, users can hit the "Start” button.
- Notice: Customers who purchased the printer from Canada or China should choose the printer that best suits their needs.
- Following this, users should follow the instructions on screen to accomplish the setup procedure.
The steps above will help users to finish the ij start canon installation process in a seamless process. If you have questions regarding the setup of the printer, you can contact Canon customer support.