Canon's PIXMA G6020 printer is a top all-in one printer capable of handling a broad variety of jobs. It is equipped with a super tank-type ij.start.canon ink system that produces a staggering quantity of pages. Furthermore, the replacement ink is quite cost-effective, making printing large quantities of paper very affordable. Unfortunately, both black and colour documents print slowly, and the scanner is about as basic as you can get. So, those searching for a printing device for office and home use should prefer the Canon Pixma G6020.
The Canon G6020 is an affordable all-in-one (AIO) printing device, with an attractively low operating cost due to its bulk ink. It's interface is outdated and isn't equipped with an automatic document feeder (ADF), which are just two of many unsettling design choices that hinder this printer from truly being awe-inspiring.
Features of Canon G6020
The following mentioned below are the main features of the Canon Pixma Printer G6020. So, customers are advised to go through the list and read the entire information to get familiar with its features.
- Sharp black documents and vibrant, detailed full-colour photos are produced with 4800 x 1200 DPI print resolution.
- Print speeds of up to 13 ppm when black and 6.8 ppm in colour.
- In less than 37 seconds, the 4x6 borderless photo can be printed.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing and the Canon PRINT app all offer printing from mobile devices.
Documents as large as 8.5 x 11.7"' are scanned using a flatbed scanner with 1200 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution.
Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, scanners on the network, wireless scan to PC scan to Canon PRINT app and Multi-Page PDF are scan-related features.
- The first copy took 20 seconds to complete.
- It is able to print up to 99 copies at one time.
- Copy with borders, 4 on 1/2-on-1 copy, duplex two-sided copy, Document Removal Reminder, ID Card Copy and regular copy are just some of the copying options.
Canon Pixma G6020 Setup Procedure
The procedures for the Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedure are outlined below. So, users are advised to go to the bottom of the page and follow the steps provided in the following.
- To begin the Canon Pixma G6020 process of setting up, users are advised to start an internet-based browser.
- Then, visit the official website.
- Notice: "ij.start.cannon" is the official website.
- The users are advised to wait for the website to be open.
- Next, select set up.
- The users are then advised to find the product's name.
- Select the "Go" option.
- A setup screen will show up on the monitor.
- After that, select "Download" from the drop-down menu.
- It is at this point that the ".exe" file will begin to download.
- Note: For iOS devices Note that the ".dmg" file will download.
- Wait for the file to download.
- Users are advised to open the file once it has been downloaded.
- The "User Account Control" pop-up will show.
- Select"Yes. "Yes" option from the pop-up menu.
- The pop-up that starts the start-up process will be displayed.
- Then select "Start Setup" from the drop-down menu.
- Users can pick the language they prefer by clicking the "Language" tab.
- Users can download this manual using the "Online Manual" option.
- Note: Users can install programs under"the "Useful Software" category to use the machine more efficiently.
- The system will be updated with the most recent hardware and drivers.
- Click on the "Run" option after the download process has been completed.
- After that, to finish the setup, follow the on-screen prompts.
Therefore, if users can't complete the Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedure or access the official site, ij.start.cannon, after following the above steps, they should contact the Canon customer service team.