The following groups are required to avail excise tax registration in UAE.
- Excise goods manufacturers
- Excise goods importers.
- Excise goods stockpiles.
- Warehouse keepers who are responsible for excise goods
The following information should be provided at the time of excise tax registration in UAE:-
- Name and other legal information about the applicant
- Contact Information
- Information on banking
- Information on business activity and associated topics
- Details of Customs Registration
- Legal documents pertaining to the Entity are also required for businesses.
- Trade Permit
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Association Articles
- Agreement on Collaboration
- Ownership Certificate
- Emirates Identification Card