Canon is a renowned Japanese multinational company that is specialised in the manufacturing of optical, industrial imaging, and other equipment. Additionally, it produces a variety of products like cameras, lenses, medical equipment, printers, scanners, and more. ij.start.canon setup are among the most trusted and popular printers in the market. Moreover, Canon Pixma MX492 is one of the best printers available from Canon. It's equipped with numerous useful features that provide users with an easy printing experience. Furthermore it's easy to install and use. To make it even easier we've provided the complete wireless setup process for Canon Pixma MX492 running Mac.
Canon Pixma MX492 Setup on Mac
In this blog We have presented you with the entire procedure for setting up the Canon Pixma MX492 printer. This section will provide the steps to set up the printer using the help of your Mac device. Hence, if you want to set up the printer hassle-free, you must follow the steps below to:
- The first step is to turn your printer on and hit the setup button in the menu selection.
- After this, you should use the navigation buttons and select the Wireless LAN Setup option.
- Now, press the "OK" button.
- At the end of the day you need to choose the wireless setup and click"OK" "OK" button.
You can now proceed using the Ij.start.canon Configuration on the Mac Device.
- The first step is to open your internet browser and go to its URL bar.
- Once you have done that, visit Canon's official website at Canon through canon.com/ijsetup.
- The link above will take you to the official site of Canon.
- In this section, you should select the"Set Up" option on this page.
- The next step is you should enter your printer model number, MX492, in the search bar given at the top of the page.
- After you have entered the Canon Pixma X492 into your search box, hit"Search. "Search" button.
Note: sometimes, you may need to search for the printer model in the list. Find the model number of your printer and click Download. However, if your printer model does not appear, follow the next steps.
- In the next step, you should click on the "Download" button to download the driver file to print installation via ij.start.cannon.
- You must wait until the file is downloaded.
- Once the .dmg file has been downloaded on the Mac device, you should double-click it.
- After that, double-click the "Setup Icon" and click on the "Next" button.
- After this, you have to enter your administrator username and password. Then, click the "Install Helper" option.
- Next, click on the "Next" button.
- The next step to the Canon Pixma MX492 you will need to choose"Wireless Network Connection" "Wireless LAN Connection" method and then select"Connect via wireless router '''.Connect using a wireless network option.
- Next, click on the "Cableless Setup" option and then press"Next" to proceed to the "Next" button.
- In this case, you must add your printer first, then select "Canon Pixma Series Canon IJ Network." Then you need to click the"Add'' button.
- Once the Canon Pixma MX492 printer is set up, hit"ij start canon" button.
- In the end you must click"Exit" at the end of your installation "Exit" button after completing the installation.