Selenium frameworks that are low-code or no-code can be used to implement test automation. These enable business testers to automate parts of their day-to-day duties. One of the finest venues to acquire testing methodologies from specialists is Selenium Training in Chennai.
Here are some things to think about when choosing testing tools to utilise with Selenium.
Selenium cross-browser testing is more important than ever. Using Selenium with Perfecto simplifies the creation of cross-browser test automation.
Perfecto deletes the whole configuration of a local Selenium Grid. You'll get seamless and secure access to an elastic Selenium grid in the cloud that's always on and up to date.
Perfecto delivers robust, consistent, and highly visible test execution activity by automating across browsers and actual devices in the cloud.
Codeless Selenium testing is critical for increasing test coverage. To enable codeless testing with Selenium, though, you'll need the necessary tools. Perfecto Scriptless may be used for codeless Selenium testing. It is completely linked with Perfecto's cloud and smart reporting. FITA Academy provides 100% placement help for Selenium Online Training.
Headless Browser Testing
Developers benefit from the rapid response from headless browser testing for unit and functional tests. Google Puppeteer and Mozilla are two examples. Headless browser testing enhances test coverage and is simple to implement.
Other Tools and Frameworks
Selenium will not be your lone tool for testing. However, it serves as the cornerstone for numerous frameworks. Protractor, for example, is built on top of Selenium to provide application testing of an AngularJS application.
And Selenium is compatible with everything. Here are some scenarios in which you could consider utilising other testing tools in conjunction with Selenium:
- Provide a testing framework (BDD/ATDD) (Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, Cucumber).
- Make assertion functions available (Chai, Jasmine, Jest, Unexpected).
- Test results can be generated, displayed, and viewed (Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, Karma).
- Produce code coverage reports (Istanbul, Jest, Blanket).
- Give users access to a browser or browser-like environment where they can control scenario execution, UI testing, and other features (Protractor, Nightwatch, Phantom, Casper, Selenium, WebDriver.io, TestCafe).
- Make mocks, spies, and stubs available (Sinon, Jasmine, Enzyme, Jest, test double). Selenium Training in Bangalore can assist you in improving your testing abilities.
Also Check: Importance of Software Testing