Muscle Tension or stiffness is indeed a common problem among aged people. However, it is also generally seen among people in the mid-30s too. The sharp pain it causes shall not allow you to mobilize. Further, the pain in the neck and back can cause severe rigidity in the movement making you rest the whole day.
There are many reasons for muscle stiffness to happen. We should understand the reasons so that the cure can be understood pretty easily. Of course, for any momentary solution for cramps, muscle stiffness, or sprain, use Nurament Oil and apply it to the affected area for quick relief.
Reasons for Muscle Stiffness
Exercise: Heavy physical workouts can lead to muscle tension. If jogging downhill without any control or when using weights. It is not easy to predict when the muscle shall cramp itself, but the workload is one of the main reasons for it.
Sprain | Muscle Strain: If any part of your body is sprained or experiences strain, the ligaments and the muscles are the ones that are affected. This in turn causes muscle stiffness. The sprain commonly happens in the ankles. The other part of the body that is prone to sprain is
- Thumbs and
The major problem with a sprain is, the affected area might start swelling. One might also diagnose it as a muscle tear or a fracture.
Insect Bites: You may not be aware, but a few insect bites might cause muscle stiffness. Though we don’t have to go through the entire list of insects that may cause muscle stiffness, we should know the usual ones
You may also confront muscle stiffness if your body lacks physical activity as well. At the same time, a few infections can cause trouble and increase the tension in the muscles. Sleeplessness and staying in a damp environment may also be cited as a few reasons too.
Whatever, the cause may be, the solutions for muscle stiffness ios given below
Top Remedies for Muscle Stiffness
One must realize that this problem can fade away on its own. Mostly, rest is required. However, if pain prolongs a few home remedies can be used to relieve the pain. There are a few cases where you must consult a doctor if
- You have additional symptoms of fever
- The color of the urine is dark
- The affected part is swelling profusely
While you consult a doctor, inform him or her about the drugs you are comfortable with. What other drugs shall cause allergy in you. All these can be avoided if you are taking Ayurveda medicines. There are no side effects and has a comprehensive cure like the Nurament Oil.
- Rest Until the Pain Subsidizes: If the muscle stiffness is causing trouble, it is always advised to rest for a while till you get fine. At times, moving the body part that has muscle tension may aggravate the pain.
- Use Ice Packs: This is recommended as a cold cloth or ice bag that can relieve pain. It helps in increasing the blood circulation in the affected area. The same goes good with warmth or heat treatment on the affected area.
- Take a Warm Water Shower: You may attempt this if you do not have fever symptoms. As such, the warm water shower shall increase the overall blood flow resulting in reduced pain and you will feel a lot fresh too.
- Massage: You can do it all by yourself and use an oil or a pain balm and apply it to the affected area. Massage mildly and you will see the difference.
For more information visit - https://arogyakart.com/
Motiram Market, Naharpur Vill. (Near DAV Public School) Sector-7, Rohini, 110 085 Delhi, India