Canon.com/ijsetup, the canon’s official website, allows users to finish the Canon printer setup process carefully. The Canon printer driver is additionally available for download and installation on the company’s official website. Furthermore, Canon.com/ijsetup may be a one-stop online platform for users trying to find ways to update the printer driver. additionally, to the present, the users also can get the newest printer drivers for his or her Canon printers.
Canon printers are high-quality printing devices that will be used in reception or within the office. Users also can print high-quality documents quickly with Canon printers. Canon printers also are affordable. Thus, anyone trying to find a printer that will produce high-quality photographs and documents should choose the Canon printer.
Therefore, once the user has purchased the printer, they need to complete the Canon printer setup process to utilize the printer fully. Moreover, the users are advised to finish the setup process by visiting the official web address, i.e., canon.com/ijsetup.
Canon printers are compatible with Windows, iOS, and Mac devices, and many people use them worldwide. Moreover, the official website is Canon.com/ijsetup, through which the users can quickly found out the printer and execute other necessary tasks. Canon also produces several printing machines that generate high-quality prints at a quick printing speed. Thus, it’s a superb printer for both home and commercial use, because of its outstanding print quality and speed.
Users who purchase a Canon printer must download and install the foremost recent Canon printer driver on their system. Users can download and install the foremost recent and updated Canon printer drivers by visiting canon.com/ijsetup. After carefully downloading and installing the Canon printer drivers, users can use their Canon printer to its full potential.
Features of Canon printers
Canon printers are designed to meet a wide range of printing requirements. Thus, the Canon printer’s features are given below. However, once the Canon printer setup procedure has been completed via canon.com/ijsetup, the user can efficiently use the Canon printers’ features.
- The printing process is quick.
- High printing quality
- It’s easy to use
- Features that are simple to operate
- The setup is straightforward.
- It’s easy to get Canon printer drivers and install them
Requirements for Canon printer setup
Before continuing with the Canon printer setup method, users are advised to look for the requirements. So, check the complete information provided below.
- Users should make sure that the Canon printer model is correct.
- It is recommended that users ensure that their device has enough storage space to install the Canon Printer Drivers.
- Check whether the Canon printer is correctly connected.
- Check if the internet connection is stable and reliable.
- It is recommended that users verify that the network uses the WPA or WPA2 security protocols.
Download Canon Printer Drivers on Windows and Mac
This section provides you with the detailed procedure to download the drivers for your Canon printer. Thus, make sure you follow all the steps to download the driver in a hassle-free manner:-
- Firstly, you need to open the internet browser on your Windows or Mac device.
- After this, visit the official website of Canon by typing “canon.com/ijsetup” in the address bar.
- The above link redirects you to the next page.
- Here, you should select your preferred language by clicking on the drop-down menu list.
- After selecting the language, click on the “Set Up (Start Here)” button.
- Now, the Product selection window will open on the screen.
- Here, you will see the search bar in the middle of the page. Enter the model number of your printer to download the Canon Printer Driver.
- After entering your printer model number, click on the “Go” button.
- In the following window, you need to select your computer’s operating system, i.e., Mac or Windows. Moreover, the option is located in the upper-right corner of the webpage. Hence, you should click on the inverted triangle and select the desired OS from the available list.
- Now, you have to click the “Download” button to begin the Canon Printer Drivers download process.
- Wait until the download completes.
Install Canon Printer Drivers
After downloading the drivers, it's necessary to put them on your system to start out using the printer. Therefore, during this blog section, we've provided the step-wise method to put in the drivers on a Windows or Mac device. So, follow the method given below:-
- First of all, you need to ensure that your printer and computer are connected to the same internet network.
- Now, open the “Downloads Folder” on your computer.
- Locate the Canon printer drivers file and double-click on it.
- Then, the “User Account Control” window appears on the screen. Here, click on the “Yes” button.
- It redirects you to the Drivers Installation Wizard and then, the Canon Printer Setup window will open.
- It will give you the option to set your preferred language. Therefore, select the language of your choice and click on the “Next” button.
- In the next window, you need to confirm the “Connection Method.” You have to choose between the “Wireless LAN Connection” and the “USB Connection” method. Note: Mac users have to enter their Administrator’s Login Credentials to install the Canon Printer Drivers on their MAC device. After entering the credentials, click on the Install Software button.
- Now, you need to ensure that your printer is on and its Power Lamp is lit and stable.
- Furthermore, click the “OK” button.
- The server will search for the available Canon printers to connect to the network. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Canon Printer Drivers installation.
- However, if you are already connected with the printer network, you should select your printer from the “Printers on the network list” window.
- Hit the “Next” button and enter the serial number of your printer.
- Click the Next button.
- It will begin installing the printer.
- Now, you have to go through the “License Agreement” document and click “Yes.”
- The Firewall Settings window will open on the screen where you should select the “Deactivate the Block” option and click “Next.”
- Thereafter, it will begin installing the Canon Printer Drivers on your system.
- The Print Test window will appear. Click on the “Execute” button and follow on-screen instructions. Ensure that your printer is loaded with papers and click “Next.”
- Now you have successfully installed the drivers in your printer and completed the Canon Printer Setup.