The supervisor can apply to the student / postgraduate student with a request: to draw up abstracts for their course, diploma or dissertation work. Not all students are entrusted with such a task: only the “best of the best” are awarded. Writing abstracts is often an integral part of research work. Often in educational institutions and https://www.paytowritepaper.com/ this part is taken out in the special section "Abstracts". Abstracts help to quickly get acquainted with the essence of the study, briefly outline its course and key points. The volume of abstracts is 2-3 pages.
The structure of this section includes the following elements:
- introduction. In this section, it is necessary to reflect very briefly the main content of the course, diploma or dissertation work. Here it is necessary to emphasize the relevance, significance, degree of study, the purpose and objectives of the project, to identify the problem.
- theory. In this part, the student needs to rely on the basic definitions, without which it is impossible to understand the essence of the study, to understand it.
- practice. Here the author has to describe his experiment. To do this, it is enough to show what events were organized (a clear algorithm of actions) and what they led to. It is important to indicate on which methodology the practical part of the study was based.
- results. This section actually represents the conclusions of the author, to which he came in the course of the experiment. Here is a brief analysis of the results obtained in the course of the implemented activities. You can briefly form the results of the researcher's activities using a diagram or table, diagram or graph. Be sure to indicate what results were achieved and under what conditions, what influenced them (what factors), whether errors are permissible, etc. If errors occur, then it is necessary to analyze them taking them into account, compare the data obtained with current standards.
- conclusion. In this part, the https://www.paytowritepaper.com/term-paper/ author will have to reflect his own point of view, which was formed in the course of the study. The student needs to give a short answer: did he achieve his goal, and also answer the question posed in the title of the selected topic. This part of the abstract is given several proposals (no more than 3-5). Where possible, prospects for further work should be shown.
When preparing abstracts, experienced authors recommend adhering to the following rules:
- Determine the idea, the problem that will be covered in the work: this principle will allow to outline the boundaries of the study, to choose the right short “excursion” to the work.
- Reflect your own point of view: writing a course, diploma or dissertation work involves not only collecting and analyzing data, but also putting forward your own hypothesis and substantiating it. This postulate is mandatory, otherwise it will not be possible to evaluate the contribution of a young scientist or researcher.
- Highlight the uniqueness of the author's judgments: this rule suggests that the author needs to show how his hypothesis differs from similar theories, what it takes into account, what are its advantages (compared to other works).
- Reasoning and justification: all conclusions must be supported by an evidence base, specific examples and facts.
- Volume: the volume of abstracts is small. The https://www.paytowritepaper.com/college-essay/ should carefully select words and information to fit it on several pages, while reflecting the essence of the study.
Thus, writing a thesis is not an easy job. To do this, the student will once again need to demonstrate their abilities to briefly, clearly and competently express their thoughts on paper, reflecting the key points of the study.
Preparing to Make a Thesis Plan
Graduation Papers to Order, Urgent Writing of Term Papers
Using the Operation of Generalization and Abstraction When Writing Conclusions
Statement of the Problem of the Thesis
All the Pros and Cons of Buying a Finished Term Paper or Graduation Project
8 simple ways to remember new information
How to love yourself - once and for all