Be it the ravishing white saree with matching jewellery by Alia Bhatt or the traditional south Indian jewellery of Mouni Roy, the internet is filled with stunning wedding inspirations lately.
Gorgeous reds, heavy makeup and golden jewellery or white and pale outfits with understated pieces and no-makeup both these styles are creating headlines in 2022. Let’s find out the top 5 trends in Indian Fashion Jewellery that are likely to be an inspiration for a bride-to-be. If you or your BFF is getting married soon, you can get some cool ideas to shop for Artificial Jewellery online to create your favourite look.
- Cz Jewellery Earrings: Most brides on social media are ditching the heavy makeup and opting for a subtle look. Did you know the secret to their glam is sparkling earrings? Danglers, jhumkis or statement pieces it’s easy to find Cz Women’s Earrings Online that look stunning on a bride-to-be.
- Kundan Nath: Celebrity approved the look and inspired lots of fashion conscious women to flaunt a nath with their wedding attire. You can find an amazing range of Imitation Jewellery at an online store and try to search for nose rings adorned with the royal vibe of kundan or the traditional elegance of meenakari.
- 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery: If you are planning to ditch the traditional reds and greens on your D-day. Then you can opt for a designer lehenga in white or pale pink, what would look great with it? Of course the raw beauty of sterling silver. You may also try the heavenly appearance of gold plated sterling silver jewellery to make an eye-catchy statement at your wedding.
- Customized Colourful Jewellery: Millennial brides are creating their unique identity by doing the unconventional. It takes us to the next bridal jewellery trend of mixing colours. Mixing metals, mixing gemstones and there is a lot more room for experimentation if you let your creative juices flow.
- Layered Necklaces: Celeb wedding pics are just in, and the clear winner is the theme of layering jewellery. You can search for multi-layered Artificial Jewellery sets or buy separately and create your own.
Bottom LineHere are the contemporary bridal jewellery trends. Looking at these styles, it can be said that the celebration of your D-day calls for experimentation. So be yourself and try something new. For more design inspiration, you can check out the stunning collection of Indian Fashion Jewellery at Ciero Jewels. It is a trusted name to add a touch of grandeur to your ethnic and western outfits. Their jewellery designs are trendy and made from top quality skin-soothing metals. Check out the affordable range of fashion jewellery before the stock ends.
What Are The Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends In India?Bridal trends for jewellery styling include mix and match and layering. These days, brides opt for simple outfits and add the oomph factor with timeless pieces of jewellery. Kundan, CZ and sterling silver are the key trends to look for.
Where To Buy The Best Quality Imitation Bridal Jewellery Online?Quality assurance is a must for bridal jewellery. For sweatproof and high quality bridal jewellery, you can check out the lightweight and trendy range by Ciero Jewels.
Source:- Click Here