The Video Content Analytics market report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. Upstream raw materials, equipment and downstream consumers analysis is also carried out. What's more, the Video Content Analytics industry development trends and marketing channels are analysed.
Video content analytics finds application in various sectors to analyze, process, and categorize objects and activities captured. The process transforms audio and images into meaningful data. It serves various purposes, and has gained traction in recent years and is used in manufacturing companies, transport facilities and logistics operations.Advanced video content analytics includes video investigations, dashboard visualization, real-time and forensic video data study, which helps law enforcement agencies to keep public as well as private facilities secure by taking action in real-time.
Have a look on Free Demo Version@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/643
Top Companies Video Content Analytics Market and Profiled in the Report are:
Axis Communications, Honeywell, Cisco, IBM, Huawei, Avigilon, Intellivision, Aventura Systems, Intelligent Security Systems, and Gorilla Technology.
Key Highlights of Report
- In August 2020, AllGoVision Technologies announced the launch of AllSafe, which is a safety-focused video analytics suite that is designed to improve the safety of people at public areas, office buildings, and other public and private facilities amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. It has video analytics features for a world post-COVID such as social distancing, thermal camera integration, no-mask detection, contactless attendance management, and contact tracing.
- Facial recognition detects faces in real-time on camera, matches them with faces that are already fed into the system, and identifies people. The technology can also identify a person even if there are changes in facial features or expression, less optimal lighting and the face is at different angles from the camera. It is used to prevent retail crime, find missing people, protect law enforcement, and is also used in casinos to recognise the moment a suspicious gambler enters the casino.
- The cloud segment revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period as cloud is very scalable, and can also support unlimited number of cameras and providing real-time analyses of incidents. Cloud comprises Software as a Solution (SaaS), which supports on-demand subscription model and unified management of processes.
Browse the complete Global Video Content Analytics Market Research Report – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/video-content-analytics-market
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global Video Content Analytics market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2018) and forecast (2020-2027)
- Industrial structure analysis of the Video Content Analytics market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Video Content Analytics market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Video Content Analytics market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/643
Emergen Research has segmented the global video content analytics market on the basis of component, deployment, application, vertical, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Intrusion Management
- Incident Detection
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition
- People/Crowd Counting
- Facial Recognition
- Traffic Monitoring
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Critical Infrastructure
- City Surveillance
- Defense and Border Security
- Hospitality and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
- Traffic Management
On the basis of regional analysis, the market is segmented into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The market is expected to be dominated by North American nations closely followed by European countries. Asia Pacific is expected to show a significant growth owing to recent advancements and rising investments in the R&D sector.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/643
Take a Look at our other Reports:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights