Spring is the best time to visit many different places around the world. Here are the most frequently visited and thus popular tourist destinations.
In Asia: Bangkok, Tokyo Chiang Mai, Jaipur, health insurance Glasgow Luang Prabang, Kyoto, Hong Kong, Kathmandu, Beijing, Singapore, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul.
In Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland.
In South America: Buenos Aires, Salvador Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Lima, Caracas, Cartagena, Quito.
In North America: Las Vegas, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico.
In Europe: Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Milan, Venice, London, Glasgow, Edinburgh, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Dublin, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna, Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Munich, Hamburg, Stockholm, Helsinki.
In Africa: The Masai Mara, Cairo, Alexandria, Djenne, Marrakech, Omo River Region, Victoria Falls, Mount Kilimanjaro, Virunga Mountains, Cape Town.
Here are top 6 most common risks you may face in a certain country or continent while on trip.
1) Natural disasters. It is not news for anybody that North America is a main part of the world where tornados and earthquakes happen with the most frequency. Asia, Africa and South America could also be put on the list of the continents where tourists can likely face natural disaster dangers: from the Asian tsunami, to the earthquake in South Asia (Pakistan and India) and drought in parts of Africa. So, it is good idea to watch news and forecast while on a trip.
2) Wild nature. Australia is a king continent of a wild nature. The wild nature is one of the best attractions for tourists although this attraction could bring troubles along with entertainment. So before you travel, be sure to arrange travel insurance with health cover that is adequate for your destination. By the way, sometimes Australia can "host" sand storms, hurricanes as well as North America, Asia and Africa. In the similar fashion, Africa is also on a list of wild nature country.
3) High crime rate. South American, Asian and African countries are known to have the high crime rate because of complicated crime situation. Thus, tourists should take precautions in order not to fall into the clutches of drug mafia. Try not to walk alone in unfamiliar places at night. Nowadays there is a possibility to get almost any information on any subject. So, always try to think in advance of where to go and what might happen to you. Probably you could say that this excessive caution may spoil your trip. It may but think how your carelessness may spoil your future life if you have to deal with consequences.
4) Robbery. This danger most likely can catch you in Europe and North America. Remember to keep your ID with you all the time. Also always keep your hands on your money. In order to avoid pickpocketing, lock your pursue or backpack and be sure not to leave it unattended. Thus, watch your wallet and stuff.
5) Diseases. Africa and Asia are the first continents you should attentively take care of your health due to existence of different tropical diseases. Health risks vary according to destination as well. So, the first thing you should be aware of is potential disease risks. Second, you should learn as much as possible about the most common diseases, which exist at those places you are going to visit. However, remember that most travel-related diseases can be prevented by vaccination. So, don't forget to take care of yourself.
6) Vehicle-related accidents. Asia, Europe and South America are potentially dangerous countries if you travel by car. There are a lot of mountain highways in such countries as France, Italy, Croatia, Pakistan, China, and Bolivia. If you don't believe you need to think health insurance Glasgow of such danger just go here and you will start thinking of travel insurance right away.
You may also want to consider travel insurance for trips to the U.S. when traveling by car within the U.S. you should know that every single state has different driving rules.
All in all, please remember that every trip can be insured and thus every risk can be decreased. We wish you have only positive impressions of your trips!