The most puzzling question of a new mom's life is: When should you wash your baby's hair? How do you wash a baby's hair? Bathing or washing hair is a nightmare for most babies. We are here to rescue you from this puzzle.
Our all-inclusive blog will help you break down the process into simple steps. Also, check out the list of recommendations for the best baby shampoo and conditioner in India.
Get an idea of when you should start washing your hair and how often you should use the shampoo. Think of shampooing time as a perfect bonding time with your baby.
Our tips will help you become an expert in no time. Let's decode this mystery.
When can you start washing your baby's hair?
You can start washing the baby's hair immediately after birth. The nurse will usually clean the baby and give it the first bath.
Washing a baby's hair for the first time can be a nightmare, but there's nothing to stress about.
It is ideal for washing a baby's hair once or twice a week. They do not have that much hair, but you should clean the scalp and remove excess oil.
If your baby's hair might need a little cleansing, you can use a wet towel. Wet the towel and gently clean your baby's hair. You are covered until the next shampoo session. Buy baby shampoo and conditioner online.
How to wash your baby's hair?
Washing a baby's hair can be a really worrisome process. Here is a simple process to follow to wash your baby's hair.
- Fill the tub with two to four inches of warm water.
- Cleanse the body first, and then start with the hair.
- When you wash the baby's hair, wet it in small amounts using your hand, a cup, or a washcloth, making sure that it doesn't enter the baby's eyes.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to the baby's hair and gently massage it into the scalp and hair. Do not rub vigorously.
- Use a washcloth, cup, or hand to rinse the shampoo thoroughly. Try alternating between pouring a small amount of water and pushing it from front to back by using your hand.
Best Five Baby Shampoo & Conditioner
Paul Penders Natural Baby Shampoo
Do you want a deep cleansing formula for your baby that has been passed down through generations and is totally trustworthy? You should definitely use Paul Penders Natural Baby Shampoo.
It is a special family recipe curated by Paul's grandmother and contains a special herb called Levens Essentie Gold. It is a combination of 22 organic herbs that helps prevent any kind of hair issue and promotes strong, voluminous hair. It is one of the best baby shampoos to buy online.
- This shampoo is highly effective in treating cradle cap and nourishes the tender baby's scalp without any kind of infection.
- The natural ingredients have hydrating properties that are effective in healing scalp-related issues.
- A tender and low-foaming formula that leaves your kid's hair lustrous and silky smooth.
- It is a unique and herbal recipe that is free from all harmful chemicals such as mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc.
Chicco Baby Shampoo Calendula and Hibiscus
Your baby's scalp and hair need undivided attention and tender care in the early days. Chicco Baby Shampoo is a no-tear, natural, nourishing formula for soft, tangle-free hair. It contains natural active ingredients that work best for excellent conditioning and cleansing hair.
- Nourishes the scalp by preventing dryness and replenishing moisture.
- It is made from natural ingredients like pot marigold, glycerin, calendula, hibiscus, etc.
- Calendula has natural conditioning properties that heal the dryness of the baby's delicate scalp.
- Hibiscus helps in maintaining the pH balance and promoting hair growth.
- It is a tear-free formula that works wonders to keep the baby's hair strong, shiny, and voluminous.
You should totally buy this baby shampoo online.
T.A.C. - The Ayurveda Co. Dashapushpadi Ayurvedic Baby Shampoo
Do you want to give your babies a happy bath time? T.A.C. Dashapushadi Shampoo is a rich, smooth, and nourishing formula made from ten different flower extracts.
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties that clear the scalp with a gentle touch.
- This shampoo is a well-curated ayurvedic formula that contains Shyam Kranti, Akhukrani, Bhringraj, Indravali, and Sahadevi.
- This shampoo will naturally soften the hair without drying or irritating the skin.
- It improves the hair's health and promotes strong hair.
- Infants and children up to the age of 12 can use it.
MAATE Baby Hair Massage Oil
Who doesn't love a good hair massage? The tradition of massaging hair never gets old. Maate baby hair massage oil combines the best natural oils and plant extracts to provide intense nourishment to the tender scalp and hair. If you want to Buy Best Baby Hair Oil Online in India, then you can't miss out on MAATE Baby hair massage oil.
- It is a thoughtful combination of tested herbs and oils that encourages the proliferation of follicular cells and promotes hair growth.
- Hibiscus, Eclipta alba, and Almond oil nourish the hair follicles and the tender scalp.
- Moringa seed oil and Murraya koenigii leaf oil prevent the hair from thinning, add moisture, and help retain moisture.
- The antioxidant power of vitamin- and mineral-rich sesame oil helps to regulate blood circulation in the baby's delicate scalp.
HealthBest Kidbest Conditioner for Kids
Healthbest provides one of the best Baby Shampoos & Conditioners Online. It is a complete combination that certainly needs an addition to the baby hair care kit. This tear-free KidBEST conditioner has long-lasting moisturizing properties and is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.
- It has been carefully formulated to be gentler and less harmful to babies.
- This conditioner will rescue your baby's hair from breakage and tangles.
- It contains vitamin E and wheat bran that nourish a toddler's growing hair.
- This conditioner is pediatrician and ophthalmologist-approved.
If you want to buy the best Baby Shampoo & Conditioner in India, you should consider this option.
Is regular washing an escape from the cradle cap?
Cradle cap, or infantile seborrheic dermatitis, is a dandruff-like condition that most babies develop.
It is usually caused by hormones that go through the baby and mother before birth. The hormones cause the overproduction of sebum, which is found in the oil glands.
Malassezia also grows in the sebum, along with other microbes. The pediatricians treat it with an antifungal serum. Also, doctors will suggest you wash your baby's hair and scalp more regularly when a cradle cap is diagnosed. It also removes excess oil due to regular washing of the scalp and hair.
Ending on a cute note
We would always recommend "less is more." Washing a baby's hair is a very simple process with the right products. Don't overcomplicate things by experimenting with various products and using different combinations.
Our list has thoughtful and effective recommendations as well as budget-friendly. You can show them at Cossouq.com. I hope we have cleared your doubts with this blog. Have a great bathing time with your baby.
Read more :
Top 7 Best Lotions and Creams for Babies in 2022
Top 6 Makeup Remover for Oily Skin
Best Deodorants for Women In India
Top 10 Baby Hair Care Products in India
The 5 Best Deodorants In India To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Long