1. Blue world city location

  1. Blue World City is a world-class real estate development project located in Islamabad, Pakistan.
  2. It is a joint venture of two leading real estate companies of Pakistan, Blue Group of Companies and World Group of Companies.
  3. The project is spread over an area of ​​about 10,000 acres of land.
  4. It is located near the new Islamabad International Airport.
  5. The project is approved by the Government of Pakistan.
  6. The project is a mixed use development project which includes residential, commercial, and recreational components.
  7. The project will have its own power generation plant and water treatment plant.
  8. The project will have a world-class infrastructure and will be equipped with all modern amenities.
  9. The project will have a5-star hotel, a world-class shopping mall, and a state-of-the-art healthcare facility.
  10. The project is expected to be completed by 2020.

2. Blue world city payment plan

Blue world city Payment Plan has come up with a new and improved payment plan for its customers who want to avail the world-class facilities being offered at the housing society. Now, you can avail the 5-year and 10-year payment plan option in Blue world city. This plan is designed to offer you maximum benefits and make your investment in the society a profitable one.

Under the 5-year plan, you will have to pay 20% of the total price of the property at the time of booking. The remaining 80% will be divided into 5 equal installments, which you will have to pay annually. In case you want to avail the 10-year plan, you will have to pay 30% of the total price of the property at the time of booking. The remaining 70% will be divided into 10 equal installments, which you will have to pay annually.

Both these payment plans are interest-free and offer you a number of benefits, such as:

  1. You can get the property registered in your name as soon as the down payment is made.
  2. There is no need for you to arrange for a bank loan to finance your purchase, as the payment plan is interest-free.
  3. You can avail the property at a much cheaper rate as compared to the prevailing market price.
  4. You will get possession of the property within 4 years.
  5. You can avail a number of discounts and offers if you book your property under either of these payment plans.

So, if you are looking to invest in Blue world city, make sure you avail of these payment plans to get the best deal on your purchase.