An argumentative essay is the most common form of academic writing that almost every student gets to write. No matter which level you belong to, an argumentative paper will be assigned.
An argumentative essay is a form of writing that develops an argument on a topic and attempts to prove it using evidence to persuade the audience. The purpose of drafting this paper type is to investigate a topic in detail, collect evidence, and present it in a concise manner.
Similar to other essay types, an argumentative essay is written using an outline that provides a structure to the content. The basic essay outline of 5 paragraphs is used to write this essay. According to this outline, there is one paragraph for an introduction, 3 for the body, and a single paragraph for the conclusion.
Writing an argumentative essay requires a writer to have good analyzing and interpreting skills. The writer analyzes the topic in detail and forms a strong argument on it which he later defends in the essay content with the help of extensive research and collected evidence.
Drafting an argumentative paper can be challenging if you are not aware of the basics. So if you are new to the concept, it is preferred that you ask a professional to ‘write my paper’ and get quality assistance.
To help the students learn the writing process of the argumentative paper fast and to assist them in formulating quality content, the best essay writing service has provided some tips. These writing tips will not only make the process easier but will also make the essay persuasive and impactful.
Follow the simple techniques provided in the section below.
- Pick an Interesting Topic - The strength of your argumentative essay not only depends on the strong content but on the topic as well. To grab your reader’s attention, choose an interesting subject for your essay.
The topic should entice you as well as your audience. A trick is to analyze what you are passionate about or love to talk. Make sure that the topic chosen is not too broad or too limited to discuss.
You can get exciting argumentative essay topic ideas at [Domain].
- Take a Strong Position on Your Topic - Another tip is to take a strong stance on your topic. The writer’s stance will be the main thesis statement of the essay so it should be arguable and it must assert or deny something about the essay topic.
Make sure that your thesis statement has the probability of being true and it should be based on both observation and opinion.
- Identify the Audience - When writing an argumentative essay, keep in mind the targetted audience. It will help you choose an interesting essay theme as well as write effective content.
- Consult Credible Sources - To collect evidence, consult credible sources while conducting your research. An argumentative essay is based on logical evidence so the sources should be authentic and relevant.
- Create an Outline - Your argumentative paper should have a proper outline. The content should be explicitly divided into introduction, body, and conclusion sections. This will make the content understandable for the readers.
- Use Clear Language - Avoid using vague and confusing explanations. Use clear wording to describe the evidence and prove the thesis statement. Get help from a best essay writing service to provide a clearly written argumentative essay.
- Present Opposing Views - Unlike a persuasive paper, an argumentative essay should present the counter-arguments as well and leave it to the audience to decide which side of the argument to choose.
- Proofread and Edit - Never leave your argumentative essay after you have finished writing it. Revise it a couple of times to make sure that the content is flawless. Read it thoroughly and fix all the mistakes before submitting it to the instructor.
Using these tips will definitely help you create an impactful argumentative essay. If still find it hard to develop a good argumentative essay and wondering if you can ‘pay for essay’ you can totally do that.