The report published on global air conditioner market is an extensive analysis of the market with a panoramic overview of the industry with regards to market size, market share, and revenue growth. The report has been formulated based on different parameters that affect the overall growth of the market during the forecast period. The report aims to offer crucial real-time information about the developments and advancements in the market to help readers, stakeholders, and investors capitalize on the emerging opportunities in the market. Development policies and plans along with manufacturing processes and costs structures are covered in the report. In addition, regional analysis and competitive landscape are covered in the report to offer clear picture of the market growth.
Furthermore, increasing disposable income of consumers, improvements in housing standards, and rising living standards are expected to drive demand for multi-split air conditioners during the forecast period. Multi-split air conditioners are quick and easy to set up or install, as well as extremely energy-efficient.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4611
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In January 2021, Panasonic India, which is a leading diversified technology company, announced the launch of a new range of air conditioners that are equipped with nanoeX technology in order to inhibit adhered novel coronavirus. This technology releases hydroxyl radicals which are capable of inhibiting bacteria viruses, including 99.99% of the adhered novel coronavirus (SARS-coV-2). This technology also removes 99% PM2.5 particles which ensures a better indoor air quality. The new range of five-star inverter, NanoeX air conditioners, will be available in 1 ton and 1.5 ton models across online portals, major retail outlets, and Panasonic brand stores.
- Split and multi spilt segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global air conditioner market over the forecast period. Rising temperature & humidity levels across the world, increasing income levels of consumers in developing countries, and extension of work from home policy are some significant factors boosting sales of split and multi spilt air conditioners.
- Online segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Availability of favourable discounts on e-commerce portals is projected to drive revenue growth of the segment. Besides, rising usage of smartphones is boosting growth of e-commerce portals in developing countries and further driving sales of air conditioners.
- Residential segment is expected to account for a steady revenue share in the global air conditioner market, owing to rising global temperatures, as well as growth of the affluent middle class.
- Air conditioner market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Some manufacturers such as Daikin Industries, Ltd., Gree Electric Appliances Inc., Midea Group, Hitachi-Johnson Controls Air Conditioning, Inc., LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, and Haier Group Corporation, are offering innovative products in order to increase market share, which, in turn, is expected to boost market growth in the region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4611
Some major companies in the market report include: Daikin Industries, Ltd., Gree Electric Appliances Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Midea Group, Hitachi-Johnson Controls Air Conditioning, Inc., Carrier Global Corporation, LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, and Haier Group Corporation.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented global air conditioner market based on product type, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Split & Multi Split
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Packaged Air Conditioner (PAC)
- Others (Portables and Chillers)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Exclusive Stores
- Multi-brand Stores
- Other Channels
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-conditioner-market
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
Explore our related report from different Publications:
Thermoelectric Generators Market