The Ij.start.canon is an exceptional all-in-one printing device capable of handling a broad variety of jobs. It comes with a super tank ink system that can print an incredible quantity of pages. Furthermore, the replacement ink is quite cost-effective, making printing on a large scale very affordable. Unfortunately, both black as well as colour documents print slowly, and the scanner is basic as you can get. So, people searching for a printer for office and home use should choose the Canon Pixma G6020.
The Canon PIXMA g6020 is an entry-level all-in-one (AIO) Inkjet Printer. It has appealingly low running costs due to its bulk ink. It's interface is outdated and isn't equipped with the automated document feeder (ADF) as well as an automatic document feeder (ADF). These are just two of several confusing design decisions that keep this printer from truly being awe-inspiring.
Features of Canon G6020
The following mentioned below are the main features of the Canon Pixma G6020 printer. This is why users are recommended to scroll down and go through all the details to become acquainted with its capabilities.
- Sharp black documents and rich vivid, high-quality photos are created with 4800 x 1200 DPI print resolution.
- Speed of printing at least 13 ppm in black and 6.8 ppm for colour.
- In less than 37 seconds, a 4 x 6 borderless image is able to be printed in just 37 seconds.
- Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing as well as the Canon PRINT app all offer mobile printing.
Documents that measure up to 8.5 inches x 11.7" can be scanned using a flatbed scanner with 1200 2400 x 1200 resolution in terms of dpi.
Auto Scan Mode Document Removal Reminder wireless scanning, network scanning and scan to a PC scan using Canon PRINT app, and Multi-Page pdf are the scan features.
- The first copy took 20 seconds to complete.
- It can print up to 99 copies at a time.
- 4-on-1/2-on-1 copy, borderless copies, duplex two-sided copies, Document Removal Reminder ID Card Copy, and ordinary copies are just a few examples of copies available.
Canon Pixma G6020 Setup Procedure
The procedures for the Canon Pixma G6020 set-up procedure are described below. Therefore, the users are advised to scroll down and follow the instructions in the following.
- To begin the Canon pixma G6020 process of setting up, users are advised to launch a web-based browser.
- After that, visit this official site.
- Notice: "Ij.start.cannon" is the official webpage.
- Users are now advised to keep an eye on the website until it becomes operational.
- Then, you can select the setup.
- Then the users are suggested to look up the name of the product.
- Select"Go. "Go" option.
- The setup window will appear on the screen.
- Choose "Download" from the drop-down menu.
- The ".exe" file will begin to download.
- Note: For iOS devices, the ".dmg" file will download.
- Wait while the files download.
- The user is advised to view the downloaded file following it has been downloaded.
- It will display the "User Account Control" pop-up.
- Then select"Yes" from the pop-up menu "Yes" option from the pop-up menu.
- The pop-up with the start-up message will now show.
- Choose "Start Setup" from the drop-down menu.
- Users can choose the language they prefer by clicking on the "Language" tab.
- Users can access this manual using the "Online Manual" option.
- Note: Users may install software under"the "Useful Software" category to make the machine work more efficiently.
- The system will be updated with the latest drivers and software.
- Select the "Run" option after the download process has been completed.
- To complete the set-up, follow the instructions.