Canon is one of the leading companies that provide users with a wide range of imaging technologies. Primarily, it sells an extensive range of contemporary digital imaging equipment and solutions. It offers a wide range of printers including laser and inkjet printers, Commercial printers with digital printing, as well as many more. In addition, ij.start.canon is one of the best printers that are available at present. It's a multi-purpose device capable of meeting all your printing needs at home. In addition to that the printer can help you print beautiful and vibrant images. Additionally, printing photos with stunning quality is also possible. Canon Pixma ts5320 setup process is also simple. You can set up your printer following the simple process of setting up via ij.start.cannon given here in the blog.
How to Set up Canon Pixma ts5320 on Windows
In this blog post we've listed the simple and easy steps to setup your Pixma Ts5320 printer. To set up the printer without facing any difficulties, follow these steps:-
- The first step is to press and hold the link button on the printer until it appears"Processing" "Processing ..." option. Once the "processing" appears, you should release the button.
- The next step is to install the Canon Printer Drivers on your PC.
- To download the driver, enter ij.start.cannon within the address line of the browser, and then press the enter key.
- After that, the official Canon site will show up on your desktop. There, you must select the "Set Up" option.
- On the next page you will need to enter the model number of your printer and click the "Go" button.
- Here, go to the Canon driver for the printer and click on"Download" "Download" button to proceed further on the ij.start.cannon.
- The driver for the printer will begin downloading on your Windows system. Wait until the download completes.
- Once the Canon Printer Drivers are downloaded to your computer You will need to install the file.
- Now, you must set up the file to finish setup. Canon Pixma ts5320 setup process. So, you must run the setup file and click upon"Start Setting Up" and then click on the "Start Setup" button.
- Once you've done this, you'll need to go through the security announcement and then click"Next. "Next" button.
- Read the licence agreement, then tap the "Yes" option to continue using the Canon Pixma ts5320 button.
- Next, select the "Agree" button to proceed further.
- Tap Yes to confirm the method of connection.
- Now, make sure that you select an SSID network from the dropdown menu and enter the password in the next window.
- Once the connection has been established Once the connection is established, click "Next."
- A "you are now able to print from your computer" window will be displayed. Click"Next. "Next" button.