Setup for the HP Envy 5660
To keep your HP ENVY 5660 printer running well and avoid computer problems, it's essential to keep the printer's driver up to date (like system crashes). In this post, we'll show you two simple methods for downloading the newest HP ENVY 5660 drivers, hp 5660 installation.
There are two ways to update the HP ENVY 5660's drivers.
They both work on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7. The method list does not need you to try both. Take a look at the options and decide whether you'd prefer to do it manually or automatically:
Option 1: Have HP ENVY 5660 software and drivers downloaded and installed for you (Recommended)
Driver Easy can take care of updating your drivers if you don't want to.
If your system is recognized by Driver Easy, it will automatically locate all the essential drivers. Without knowing your computer's OS, you won't have to download the wrong driver or make a mistake during the installation process.
Using Driver Easy's free or paid versions, you can have your drivers automatically updated. Pro edition (which comes with full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee): It only takes two clicks to get started.
- Downloading and installing Driver Easy is completely free.
- From the Driver Easy menu, select Scan Now. Now Driver Easy will scan your computer to see if there are any out-of-date or broken drivers.
- To have all of your missing or out-of-date drivers automatically updated, you can upgrade to the Pro edition and then select Update All.
- Reboot your computer to view the changes.
Option 2: Manually update the HP ENVY 5660 driver.
- You can get printer drivers from HP's official website by clicking Printer.
- After putting HP ENVY 5660 in the form, click Submit.
- If the operating system you've selected is the correct version for your Windows operating system (in my instance, Windows 10, 64-bit), then simply click the first result to begin downloading.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation.
- To apply the modifications, reboot your computer.
What do you think of this article?
After configuring the hardware, you'll need to configure the software. As previously said, you can install the HP Envy 5660 driver, hp 5660 installation from a CD or the internet. To install, follow the wizard's instructions. The computer on which the printer software will be installed and the printer itself should be linked to the internet. It's also a good idea to consult the user handbook for a detailed guide. Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to get started with this simple installation method.
- Using Apple Software Update, install the HP Printer driver and software on your Mac. First, switch on your printer, then download the HP Envy 5660 printer driver.
- Connect the printer to the computer and make sure it's working. You have the option of printing through USB or wirelessly.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Apple menu option. Go to System Preferences, depending on your operating system version.
- Select Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners from the drop-down menu.
- To verify if the printer's name is listed in the Printers list, look for it there. Erase and re-include the printer if it is mentioned to ensure communication.
- The printer's name will be added to the list of available printers when you click the Plus symbol.
- Selecting the - sign will remove the printer's name from the list.
- Finally, under Use or Print Using, select the name of your printer. Add the printer's name to the list by pressing the Add button.
- Having opened the System Preferences window, you may now safely close it. Try printing, scanning, or faxing, depending on the capabilities of the printer you have.
- You may be sure that the HP Envy 5660 driver, hp 5660 installation update, and download procedure are now underway. If you have any difficulties throughout the update process, please contact our technical support team.
Get the HP Envy 5660 Driver for Windows 7
- All-in-one printer HP Envy 5660 can scan and copy documents in addition to printing them.
- It is possible to obtain the most recent printer driver for your Envy device.
- Basic and full-featured drivers are also options (recommended).
- The most recent version of the software can be downloaded at the site's URL.
- Once the HP Envy 5660 driver download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions.
- You'll be able to use all of the printer's functions once the setup process is complete.
- For your Envy PC, there are a plethora of free utilities to pick from.
- To see if the software is compatible with Windows 7, look at the system requirements.