Emergen Research has newly published a research report on global Calcium Formate market. The report offers an in depth information about recent activities taking place in the Calcium Formate market. The report provides accurate data about current market scenario, market share and revenue growth, market size, market trends, drivers, restraints, challenges, opportunities, and top companies operating in the global Calcium Formate market.
Steady global calcium formate market revenue growth can be attributed to rising demand for calcium formate from the building & construction industry. Calcium formate finds application in enhancing the setting rate of cement and to prevent slowing down of condensation speed under low temperature, as well as to increase construction strength. Also, calcium formate as an additive, does not have any corrosive effect on steel reinforcement.
Get Free Brochure of the Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/687
The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product catalog, and strategic business decisions. The key players studied in the report are Geo Specialty Chemicals Inc., Lanxess AG, Zibo Ruibao Chemical Co. Ltd., Perstorp AB, Henan Botai Chemical Building Materials Co. Ltd., Sidley Chemical Co. Ltd., American Elements, Hangzhou Focus Chemical Co. Ltd., Gelest Inc., and Shandong Baoyuan Chemical Co. Ltd.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In April 2020, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation announced that it had signed a definitive agreement for the acquisition of shares of Gelest Intermediate Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary company, Mitsubishi Chemical America, Inc.
- Rising demand for industrial grade calcium formate from building & construction, textile & leather, power generation, and chemicals industries is propelling revenue growth of the industrial grade segment.
- In the leather industry, calcium formate finds application as a masking agent in chrome leather tanning. Use of calcium formate in formulations for tanning helps in faster and more efficient penetration of chrome in leather.
- Calcium formate fluids is a highly efficient drilling fluid used in petroleum industries, particularly in shale fields, to reduce inefficiencies associated with drilling during operational performances.
Browse the complete Global Calcium Formate Market Research Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/calcium-formate-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global calcium formate market on the basis of type, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Feed Grade
- Industrial Grade
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Feed Additives
- Concrete Setting
- Tile & Stone Additives
- Leather Tanning
- Flue Gas Desulfurization
- Textile Additives
- Drilling Fluids
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Building & Construction
- Animal Husbandry
- Leather & Textile
- Energy & Power
Regional Bifurcation of the Calcium Formate Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report aims to provide a complete analysis of the global Calcium Formate market with important details about the key market players from insightful primary and secondary research data. The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into market growth, size, and investment approaches. Additionally, the report provides an extensive analysis of the Calcium Formate market, including key data, such as factors influencing the growth of the market, buyers and vendors, production and consumption, and revenue.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/687
Highlights of Table of Contents (TOC):
- Overview of Global Calcium Formate Market
- Competitive analysis of the Calcium Formate market
- Regional analysis of Global Calcium Formate market production and revenue
- Regional analysis of Global Calcium Formate market supply, consumption, and export & import
- Type-based market analysis of global Calcium Formate production, revenue, and price trends
- Application-based analysis of the global Calcium Formate market
- Manufacturer profiles, manufacturing cost, and upstream and downstream analysis of global Calcium Formate market
- Global Calcium Formate market forecast (2020-2027)
- Conclusion of the research report
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/687
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Smart Irrigation Market
Acoustic Insulation Market
Battery Recycling Market
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights